Adaptogen Powered Fudgesicles
- 1/2 - 1 Tbsp cacao powder or Adaptogen Drinking Chocolate
- A pinch of salt
- 2 Tbsp coconut oil
- 1 tsp vanilla powder or 2 tsp extract
- 270ml coconut cream or whole cream)
- 1 Tbsp cacao butter
- 2 organic egg yolks
- 2 Tbsp collagen powder
- Sweetener to taste (I like using honey or maple syrup)
1. In a small saucepan add the coconut oil, cacao butter, chocolate powder, salt, coconut cream and vanilla and heat on low.
2. Once the mix has melted and combined together, remove the saucepan from the heat and allow it to cool until room temperature.
3. When it has cooled, add the chocolate mix, collagen egg yolks and sweetener to taste to a high powered blender and blend to combine until smooth and creamy.
4. Pour into ice-block moulds and place in the freezer until set.
5. When you're ready to eat them, run the moulds under warm water until the ice-blocks come away easily from the moulds.
6. Enjoy them as they are or drizzle or dip into homemade dipping chocolate
7. Enjoy immediately!